Let’s suppose you are missing one or more than one tooth. However sad that may sound, you will have to go for an implant. With the advancements in technology, several implants are available in the market. But which one should you choose?
Whether it is Partial Denture Implants Brisbane or the Dental Implants in Sydney, making a choice might be challenging if you are unaware. This article will touch on some of the critical differences between Partial denture implants and dental implants. You will also get some extra information about Partial denture implants. Yay!
What Are Dental Implants?
Dental implants are those replacements secured into your jawbone and act as the new tooth root. These implants are artificial tooth roots placed into your jaw by a periodontist.
It acts as a replacement tooth or a so-called bridge in your mouth. These implants are well suited for people who have good oral health but somehow lost a tooth or two due to some periodontal disease or injury or varied reasons.
These dental implants provide an excellent foundation for permanent teeth and removable replacement teeth. By doing so, it offers a perfect match for your natural teeth.
These dental implants are often used to set the crowns, the part of the teeth that is visible in the mouth. You can also find their uses in bridgework or even dentures in various ways.
What Are Partial Denture Implants?
Partial Denture Implants Brisbane is a perfect option for losing some part of the teeth. Yes, some parts of your teeth must remain to use a partial denture.
These partial dentures are set with the help of wings to the teeth present on the sides. Moreover, a removable bridge or partial denture also consists of replacing teeth stuck to a gum or pink-coloured plastic base.
This plastic base is then connected with a metal framework that holds the denture properly in place. As mentioned previously, they are a pretty good option when one or more teeth do remain in the lower or upper jaw.
A permanent or fixed bridge replaces the teeth by putting crowns on these teeth in either space area. They are then attached to the artificial teeth. Finally, this so-called bridge is cemented into a proper place.
Benefits of Partial Denture Implants
There are several benefits of partial denture implants. Some of them are listed below:
- The patient is not bound to remove these denture implants to maintain the healthy functioning of their teeth. These partial dentures will fit perfectly around all the remaining teeth
- Partial denture implants result in an elevated comfort for the patient with significantly less pain
- These implants are pretty long-lasting. The implanted rods can even go up to 20 to 25 years, while the denture can last for seven years or even longer, depending on the care you provide.
- The final aesthetic finish to your teeth is pretty great. You can have them colour matched and shaped like your original teeth. Yay
- The most crucial factor is that using these partial denture implants can help you increase your self-esteem and improve your self-image.
So, people, there you go! Some of the main differences between dental implants and partial denture implants. The choice finally rests in your hand regarding the option to take. We hope that you say bye to your teeth worries soon. You can look at some of the partial denture implants in Brisbane as well to get an idea. Alternatively, you can check out this well liked dentist in Pulaski.