Only when you listen to the word snake you will be instantly terrified. But do you know people also make it a pet in their houses as a pet snake? Most people make pythons as snake pets. But do you know there are more snakes than you can keep as a pet? Here on Vents About you will find pet snakes that stay small and you can keep them easily in a small place you don’t have to worry about any place.
The list of pet snakes that stay small are human-friendly snakes till their diet is proper.
Best Pet snakes that stay small
Following are the name of pet snakes that stay small.
- Children’s Python
- Rosy Boa
- Kenyan Sand Boa
Children’s Python is the best pet snake that stays small. You can keep them in your house easily without facing the problem of space they can easily be kept in a small place. Or these pet snakes stay small. Children’s Python usually lives in Australia. These small snake breeds were found in half of Australia. You need a snake glass case for your small pet snake.
- The size of these small pythons approximately goes to 35 to 50 inches max.
- Children’s Python eat only between 7 to 14 days and they eat 1 Adult mouse and these small pythons also can eat 1 small Rat too. In their suggested time duration of eating.
- They need an aquarium to live in which has to be spacey according to its max length.
- Children’s Python only lives 20 to 35 years approximately.
- The temperature they need is between 25°C to 35°C.
These are the reasons that are why includes Children’s Python Snake in the list of best pet snakes that stay small.
Rosy Boa is a very beautiful little snake, includes in the list of best pet snakes that stay small. Rosy Boa has three colors which are brown with white stripes, orange with white stripes, black with white stripes. The rosy boa is also the very best small snake breed to keep as a pet snake. Rosy Boa, this small snake breed usually found in the southwestern United States. These little snakes also live in Northwestern Mexico.
Rosy Boa can also climb everything if they needed to be.
- These small pet snakes usually go longer between 15 to 45 inches.
- These small snakes breed can live in a 20-gallon aquarium easily.
- Rosy Boa can eat 1 adult mouse in 7 to 10 days, like in a week.
- These small pythons usually live about 20 to 25 years.
We include Rosy Boa in the list of pet snakes that stay small because they are beautiful and can be easily be taken care of.
Kenyan Sand Boa
If we talk about small pet snakes then this will be the one named Kenyan Sand Boa which is a small python. These small snake breeds usually live in the north of Africa. Kenyan Sand Boa is a small python that always spends most of its time in the sand. They just camouflage in sand easily.
- This small python’s length can approximately go between 15 to 35 inches max.
- These little snakes that stay small can live in a gallon of half 20 easily.
- Kenyan Sand Boa can easily eat 1 hopper or an adult mouse in between 7 to 28 days once.
- These little snakes can live around 20 to 25 years or more.
- These small pet snakes can live in temperatures of 25°to 35°
That’s why these friendly small snakes include in the list of pet snakes that stay small.
- Small pet snakes
- Little snakes
- Small pythons
- Snakes that stay small
- Small snake breeds