The latest report titled “Styrene Production Cost Report” by Procurement Resource, a global procurement research and consulting firm, provides an in-depth cost analysis of the production process of the Styrene.
|Styrene Production From Dehydrogenation
|Manufacturing Process: Process Flow, Material Flow, Material Balance
Raw Material and Product/s Specifications: Raw Material Consumption, Product and Co-Product Generation, Capital Investment
Land and Site Cost: Offsites/Civil Works, Equipment Cost, Auxiliary Equipment Cost, Contingency, Engineering and Consulting Charges, Working Capital
Variable Cost: Raw Material, Utilities
Fixed Cost: Labor Requirement & Wages, Overhead Expenses, Maintenance Charges
Financing Costs: Interest on Working Capital, Interest on Loans
General Sales and Admin Costs
Production Cost Summary
|US$ (Data can also be provided in local currency)
|Pricing and purchase options
|Basic: US$ 1499
Premium: US$ 2999
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|The report can be customized as per the requirements of the customer
|Post-Sale Analyst Support
|360-degree analyst support after report delivery
Procurement Resource study is based on the latest prices and other economic data available. It also offers additional analysis of the report with detailed breakdown of all cost components (capital investment details, production cost details, economics for another plant location, dynamic cost model). In addition, the report incorporates the manufacturing process with detailed process and material flow, capital investment, operating costs along with financial expenses and depreciation charges.
Procurement Resource’s detailed report describes the stepwise consumption of material and utilities along with a detailed process flow diagram. Furthermore, the study assesses the latest developments within the industry that might influence Styrene production cost, looking into capacity expansions, plant turnarounds, mergers, acquisitions, and investments.
Procurement Resource Assessment of Styrene Production Process:
- Styrene Production From Dehydrogenation: This report provides thorough economics of styrene production via dehydrogenation. In the process, Ethylbenzene (fresh and recycled) is first heated to an adequate temperature following it, being combined with steam in a heat exchanger. This mix leads to the production of a hot effluent that aids the preheating of the ethylbenzene and steam mix significantly. Afterwards, the condensed reactor is segregated to vent gas, condensate, and crude styrene. Out of this, the crude styrene gets refined, finally using the distillation train to yield styrene.
Styrene is a colourless liquid which is basically a synthetic chemical. It has the role of a monomer which is included in paints, plastics, and synthetic rubber. It has a slightly sweet smell, but with the composition of various chemicals, it has a sharp and unpleasant odour.
The Styrene industry is advancing due to its employment in the manufacturing of various materials that find further employment in several downstream sectors. Furthermore, it is primarily used to create packaging, recreational equipment, safety helmets, toys and consumer electronics, which is driving the market forward. In addition, it is used to produce products like styrene-butadiene rubber (SBR), latexes, and elastomers, which are further boosting the market’s expansion. Also, other products that employ the product as a critical raw material include many industrial products like car belts, tyres and hoses for machinery etc., which is furthering the market’s advancement.
Key Questions Answered in the Styrene Production Cost Report:
- What are the key drivers propelling the Styrene market?
- What are the various processes used for Styrene production?
- What are the raw materials required to produce Styrene?
- What are the different operations units involved in the production of Styrene?
- What are the manpower and utility requirements in the production process of Styrene?
- What are the various costs engaged in the production of Styrene?
- What are the construction costs involved in setting up a Styrene production facility?
- What are the working capital requirements?
- What is the process of raw material procurement for Styrene production?
- What is the time frame for Styrene plant start-up?
- What is the pricing mechanism of Styrene?
Browse More Production Cost Reports:
- Styrene Acrylonitrile Resin Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/styrene-acrylonitrile-resin
- Styrene Butadiene Rubber Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/styrene-butadiene-rubber
- Succinic Acid Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/succinic-acid
Procurement Resource ensures that our clients remain at the vanguard of their industries by providing actionable procurement intelligence with the help of our expert analysts, researchers, and domain experts. Our team of highly seasoned analysts undertakes extensive research to provide our customers with the latest and up-to-date market reports, cost models, price analysis, benchmarking, and category insights, which aid in simplifying the procurement process for our clientele.
Procurement Resource work with a diverse range of procurement teams across industries to get real-time data and insights that can be effectively implemented by our customers. As a team of experts, we also track the prices and production costs of an extensive range of goods and commodities, thus, providing you with updated and reliable data.
We, at Procurement Resource, with the help of the latest and cutting-edge techniques in the industry, help our clients understand the supply chain, procurement, and industry climate so that they can form strategies that ensure their optimum growth.
Company Name: Procurement Resource
Contact Person: Amanda Williams
Toll Free Number: USA & Canada – Phone no: +1 307 363 1045 | UK – Phone no: +44 7537 132103 | Asia-Pacific (APAC) – Phone no: +91 1203185500
Address: 30 North Gould Street, Sheridan, WY 82801, USA