LLP is partnership that is that is registered as a partnership under the Limited Liability Partnership Act, 2008, which means that the liabilities for all members limit liability to amount of the contribution they have made. It assists owners in limiting their liability while enjoying the benefits of a restricted company , which has advantages over a traditional partnership.
The partners are not liable for the actions of unintentional partners. As such, only the individuals can protect themselves from joint liability that arises from the conduct of the other partners. Small and micro firms generally favor LLP as an organizational structure.
Two partners must be present to form an LLP. There is however no upper limit on the number of partners in an LLP. It is recommended to have at least two designated partners that are individuals and at least one of them must reside in India.
The LLP agreement defines the rights and obligations of the designated partners. They are responsible to comply with all rules that are in LLP Act (2008) and other provisions outlined within the LLP agreement.
Checklist for LLP Registration in Uttar Pradesh
- Minimum two partners
- At a minimum, one of the partners should reside in India
- Each partner is required to contribute to the capital of the LLP
- Proof of business address
LLP Registration Process in Uttar Pradesh
The procedure for LLP Registration for LLP registration in Uttar Pradesh is as follows:
- You can reserve your LLP’s name
- Obtain Digital Signature Certificate
- Application for LLP Registration
- Issuance of LLP Incorporation Certificate
- Drafting and Filing of LLP Agreement
Documents Required for LLP Registration in Uttar Pradesh
- Copy of Aadhar Card
- Copy of the PAN Card for all partners
- Copy of Driving License or Voter ID
- Passport size photo of all of the partners
- Bank Statement (not more than 2 months old)
- Electricity or other utility bill that is used to provide proof of office address
- The No Objection Certification is from the Owner of the home (if it is rented)
LLP Registration Fees in Uttar Pradesh
The total cost for LLP incorporation, which includes professional and government fees for the LLP is only Rs 4,999. The LLP incorporation process takes about 10 working days, subject to verification of documents from MCA. Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA).
|Digital Signature Certificate of 2 Partners
|DPIN & Name Approval
|LLP Agreement Drafting
The registration you need to get is after Company Incorporation GST Sp & Establishment License
The documents you’ll receive after LLP Registering in Uttar Pradesh
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Digital Signature Certificate (DSC)
- Designated Partner Identification Number (DPIN)
- LLP PAN
- LLP TAN
- Company Master Data
- LLP Agreement
- Company Name Approval
- Bank Account Opening Assistance